A Virtual Private Network (VPN) creates a private network between multiple sites. By doing so, these sites can efficiently communicate using day to day business applications such as email, file transfer, database queries, voice calls, and video conferencing amongst others. Consequently VPN services are an extremely cost effective solution for businesses who require regular site-to-site connectivity services. At Premier Choice Telecom, we utilise a range of access technologies so that you can rapidly and consistently contact your various business sites across the country. Moreover, we enable all of our clients to prioritise the connectivity between their particular office sites. By doing so, you can prioritise traffic so that you can access your most important information first without delay. Additional benefits of Premier Choice Telecom’s VPN services packages include:
- The ability to choose from a range of different access technologies; such as ADSL or Ethernet. We will consult with your business to ascertain which access technology best suits your business requirements,
- Multiple VPNs; which are installed and maintained with high level security networks. Consequently, only employees who are certified to access certain communications channels can do so,
- Flexible management services; you can choose from either a ‘wires only’ network connectivity, or a comprehensive end-to-end ‘managed’ connectivity service,
- Cost effective services; you can choose from a variety of bandwidth packages in order to select a VPN services which aligns with your company’s budget,
- Secure VPN systems; all of our VPN services have been certified to meet the top-level national requirements. As a result, you can remain confident that only authorised personnel will be able to access your company’s networks,
- Access to Premier Choice Telecom’s 24/7 IT Support Helpline; as well as access to our 4-hour remote access response time for system maintenance and support under our Day Care or Constant Care maintenance packages.
- Full control panel access: we offer all of our clients complete access so that you can update and manage all of the features of your VPN service yourself if you wish.Bottom of Form
- Extensive coverage; both within the UK and across the globe. You can access your various sites irrespective of their location.
- Increased employee communication channels; our VPN services enable your business to rapidly and securely connect all of your employees; whether they are working on-site, at home, or abroad.
- Single network access; with our VPN services, all of your company’s applications can operate efficiently over a single network; with the ability to easily adapt or implement any changes.