Structured cabling is a single flexible cabling infrastructure which can support all of your company’s technological devices. From voice and data services to multimedia and network systems, structured cabling is instrumental in combining all of your company’s various systems and departments. At Premier Choice Telecom, we recognise the extreme importance of unity within the intricate framework of a business. As a result, we are committed to providing all of our clients with customised structured cabling packages in order to facilitate the improvement and expansion of their businesses.
By choosing Premier Choice Telecom as your structured cabling service provider, your business can benefit from:
- A single unified business infrastructure: We will comprehensively replace your company’s multiple wiring system with a unified system. As a result, you will be able to connect a PC, telephone or fax simply by plugging in the appropriate adapter into the socket,
- In-built flexibility: By implementing a single unified business infrastructure, you can easily adapt your business as you continue to expand and evolve. Irrespective of whether you need to change desks, move offices to different floors, or completely restructure business departments; structured cabling will enable you to plug-in and resume work straight away! This fast and efficient adaptability will enable your business to save both time and money for years to come,
- Substantial bandwidth capabilities: With structured cabling, you are investing in a long term communications solution for your business. This is because structured cabling is able to carry high bandwidths. As a result, you can remain confident that your business will be able to remain at the forefront of its industry because you are equipped with a network which can support future applications which may require greater bandwidth,
- 24/7 technological support: All Premier Choice Telecom clients can access our 24/7 IT Support Helpline. Moreover, we currently operate 4-hour remote access response time for system maintenance and support under our Day Care or Constant Care maintenance packages,
- A personal Account Manager: Your business will be assigned a Premier Choice Telecom personal account manager who is experienced in managing communications solutions. Your account manager will cultivate a structured cabling package which complements the individual aspects of your business. Moreover, your account manager will oversee all developments within your business and will advise you on possible areas of improvement.