Unified Communications (UC) is the integration of real-time communication services such as instant messaging, video conferencing, data sharing, voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax. These unified communication systems provide efficient and consistent unified user-interface and user-experience for businesses across their multiple devices and media platforms.
At Premier Choice Telecom, we realise that businesses need to be able to communicate anywhere, at any given time, and through a variety of different devices and media platforms. Subsequently, we have developed a series of quality Unified Communications systems which enable our business clients to send a message on one medium (i.e. email) and receive the same message via a different medium (i.e. voicemail). These messages can be sent immediately through video call or alternatively as non-real time communications which can be accessed through several different media platforms.
By selecting Premier Choice Telecom as your Unified Communications systems provider, your business can benefit from:
- A flexible and efficient system to manage your business communications: You can connect your various employees across multiple sites. Irrespective of whether your employees work on-site, from home, or abroad, you can communicate with them easily and consistently. This enables you to remain aware of the actions of all the departments within your business in order to improve your company’s overall efficiency,
- Technology which evolves alongside your business: As your business progresses and expands, you will need to adapt your communications systems to cope with your new business demands and additional employees. Fortunately, Premier Choice Telecom’s Unified Communications system enables you to add new features and upgrades easily; without the need to purchase and install supplementary technology systems,
- Simple management services and reduced running costs: Due to the fact that you are only dealing with one supplier, you can reduce your communications, on-site servers and applications expenditures. Moreover, our easy to implement system means that your day-to-day business activities will not be disrupted whilst your Unified Communications system is being installed,
- A personal Account Manager: All of our clients are equipped with a personal account manager who will manage your Unified Communications system. Your account manager will develop a customised Unified Communications package to complement the individual requirements of your business. Moreover, your account manager will oversee all developments within your business and will advise you on any possible areas of improvement,
- Professional technical support: All of our business clients can access our 24/7 IT Support Helpline. We currently operate 4-hour remote access response time for system maintenance and support under our Day Care or Constant Care maintenance packages. Consequently, if you have any enquiries or technical difficulties, our team of IT professionals will quickly resolve any issues without disrupting the day-to-day administrational duties of your business,
- Secure communications networks: All of our communications networks are based within the UK and have been certified as meeting the highest security requirements. Subsequently you can be confident that all of your business information is comprehensively protected and secure.