At Premier Choice Telecom, we are adept at providing mobile phone services and communications packages for a diverse range of clients. For over 10 years we have integrated efficient and cost-effective communications systems within a broad spectrum of businesses. With our help, your business can continue to expand and diversify with the comprehensive support and advice of a credible communications and data network.
Premier Choice Telecom’s experienced team of IT professionals currently provide a wealth of UK businesses with the following mobile phone services and solutions:
- Customised mobile phone tariffs
- 24 hour technical support
- E billing with high call usage alerts
- Unified billing for all of our services
- A personally assigned account manager
- Smart-phone leasing
Currently Premier Choice Telecom are one of the few telecommunications businesses to offer our clients smart phone leases. We offer our clients a wide variety of different smart-phone models from which to choose. We will consult with your business in order to provide you with the most appropriate communications devices to suit your business needs. Some of the most popular devices we currently provide to our clients are listed below:
- Nokia 220: This is your reliable Nokia, perfect for the surgery mobile as easy phone to use for calls and text with a talk time of 15hours, this phone also features a memory card slot to save any pictures taken with the 2MP camera and also has internet access and an FM Radio, great phone easy to use.
- Apple iPhone 6 & 6 plus: The latest iPhone 6 is available in all sizes and colours. Now has a 4.7inch or 5.5inch on the 6Plus screen with its new smooth metal surface that seamlessly meets the new Retina HD Display, with 6.9mm thickness it makes it feel sleek yet strong. The new model has a 64-bit desktop architecture it is more powerful but at the same time very power efficient, this is the perfect professional business phone.
- Samsung S6 & S6 Edge: Metal and glass give the Samsung Galaxy S6 a look and feel of supreme quality that’ll make it stand out wherever you take it. But if you really want the wow factor, the curved screen of the S6 edge sets it apart from anything else. This unique dual-edged screen gives a new way to quickly and effortlessly check calls, texts and emails. 16MP camera 5.1″ Super AMOLED display with Quad HD resolution, another perfect phone for professional use with access to emails and Internet.
- Sony Xperia Z2: The Brilliant Sony Xperia range is very popular with the customer who likes a good high spec camera and video, you can record in world class 4K video with its 20MP camera and its innovative camera apps. Great professional business phone with easy access to emails and the internet. This phone is also water and dust resistant and has Shatter proof glass which is great as we all know how easy it is to drop a phone.
- Nokia Lumia 625: This Windows phone is perfect for a Windows user as easy to navigate around the menu and very durable, Lumia range now comes with OneDrive were you can store and access all of your photos, videos and files from anywhere and the first 7GB of storage comes free, so you will have plenty of space in the cloud to get you started. You can access or even edit documents on the go, with Microsoft Office coming built into the Lumia 635. The Nokia also has a feature called HERE Maps were you can download maps for anywhere in the world, it has a voice guide and with offline maps so you can find your way even when you’re roaming or without a signal.