Field Sales Executive
Role Title: Field Sales Executive
Place of work: Sidcup, Kent & Field based
Working hours: 40 hrs pcw.
Salary Range: £30K-£35K (OTE: £100K+).
At Premier Choice Telecom, we identify what help our customers need to ensure they communicate more effectively and efficiently, whilst ensuring best practice as well as competitive pricing. strong>
Our reputation is built on professionalism, industry expertise and our dedication to customer excellence.
Values of the Company:
We are accessible and professional. It is within our culture to apply a personal approach to every customer we work with, we are proud of the clarity we uphold across our business as a whole and we are confident in what we do.
Key sectors: Medical, Education, Government and SME Businesses.
Reports to: Sales Director.
Works with: CEO, Sales Director, Operations Director and colleagues across the business.
We are seeking an experienced field sales professional to join us and help us expand our business and grow sales in a competitive market place.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional to further enhance their career with one of the UK’s fastest growing Telecoms companies.
Ideally suited to a self-sufficient, passionate, innovative high achiever this a key sales role within the business.
Knowledge of WLR & Calls, Leased Lines, Telecoms systems & VOIP is desired.
Only those candidates with direct sales experience will be considered for this role.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Sourcing, researching and prospecting new business opportunities
- Understanding potential client’s business communications requirements
- Being able to manage and create a sales pipeline
- Developing and following up on existing leads
- Writing proposals and preparing quotations
- Leading presentations and demonstrations to clients
- Meeting sales targets through effective planning and budgeting
- Qualify opportunities
- Accurate forecasting
- Providing support, information and guidance to clients
- Researching and understanding market developments and technology trends
- Attend events/exhibitions as required and actively participate in Industry events
- Selling our portfolio of products into new customers – this is a new business role only, at PCT we currently have an existing inside sales team.
- We will supply the successful candidate with qualified sales leads, however it is essential you are able to also make your own appointments.
- The role requires working in a specific UK region and candidates must be prepared to travel if required.
- The successful candidate will be expected to sit an agreed number of customer facing appointments per week.
Essential experience required:
- Experience in Telecoms / IT / Copier Sales
- Previous proven sales experience and a track record within the telecoms industry preferred
- Able to provide high level of support in the event of customer support problems
- A knowledge of phone systems inc Hosted & VOIP is desired
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Be self- motivated and target driven
- Experience in and knowledge of WLR & Calls, Leased Lines VAS
Working conditions (travel, work space, etc): Field based with some office working and extensive territory wide travel
Minimum level of Education: Secondary School / Degree preferred
Legal requirements: UK citizenship and work permit and clean UK driving licence
Selection process: Competency based interview
- Uncapped commission with an OTE in excess of 100K
- Car / car allowance plus all expenses provided
- Laptop / Phone
- Full training and support provided